An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Tokyo, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Tokyo.
Wander the historic Imperial Palace Grounds, watch a traditional Kabuki show, visit the tranquil Meiji Shrine or admire cherry blossoms in Ueno Park. From Top 10 art galleries to the Top 10 pop culture venues - discover the best of Tokyo with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Tokyo:
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries perfect for a day, a weekend or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase Tokyo's best attractions, covering the Edo-Tokyo Museum, Tokyo Tower, imperial Palace, Meiji Shrine and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Tokyo, plus seven colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Tokyo's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Central Tokyo, Ginza, Ueno, Asakusa and Oshiage, Roppongi, Shinjuku and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Tokyo.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.