An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Munich, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Munich.
Spent time at the fascinating Deutsches Museum, head over to Schloss Nymphenburg, explore the lively Museum District or spend a lazy afternoon in one of the city's many beer gardens. From Top 10 traditional pubs to Top 10 walks and cycling tours - discover the best of Munich with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Munich:
- Five easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Munich attractions, including Marienplatz, Olympiapark, the Alte Pinakothek and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Munich, plus seven colour area maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Munich's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Downtown, the Old Town, Schwabing, the University DIstrict, the Isar RIver, Upper Bavaria and more