An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Sicily, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Sicily.
Take a tour around the vibrant city of Palermo, explore impressive Greek ruins at the Valle dei Templi, climb Mount Etna or venture out to the beautiful Aeolian Islands. From the Top 10 outdoor attractions to Top 10 things to do for free, discover the best of Sicily with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Sicily:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Sicily attractions, covering Palermo, Syracuse, Villa Romana del Casale and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Sicily, plus over five full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Sicily's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Palermo, Monreale, the Aeolian Islands, Taormina and each region of the island
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Sicily? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Sicily.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries