This handy pocket-sized guide is packed with ideas for things to do in in Rome, and includes a sturdy pull-out map to help you navigate with ease: everything you need for a perfect day out.
From people-watching in the Piazza Navona to exploring the ancient architecture of the Colosseum and Roman Forum - discover the essential sights of Rome with this great-value, concise travel guide and map.
Inside Rome Pocket Map and Guide:
- Compact format - about the size of a mobile phone - means you can slip it in your pocket on a day trip or short stay
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Rome in detail, and includes a Metro map
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of the Colosseum, the Pantheon and St Peter's
- Colour photographs of Rome's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Covers Capitol, Forum, Palatine, Campo de' Fiori, Quirinal, Esquiline, Lateran, Caracalla, Aventine, Trastevere, the Vatican and more