The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this impressive imperial city.
Explore the beautiful Schцnbrunn Palace and Gardens, watch the elegant horses of the Spanish Riding School or take a spin on the city's famous ferris wheel: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Vienna with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Vienna:
- Over 20 colour maps, plus a large-scale pull-out city map, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Vienna, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show the insideof icons such as the extensive Hofburg Complex, diverse MuseumsQuartier Wien, stately Opera House and more
- Colour photographs of Vienna's imperial palaces, formal gardens, incredible architecture, masterpiece-filled museums, beautiful gardens, bohemian coffee houses and more
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about this city's fascinating history and culture, musical heritage, traditional festivals, Austrian dishes and desserts, shops and markets, theatre and dance, and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, coverStephansdom Quarter, Hofburg Quarter, Schottenring and Alsergrund, Museum and Town Hall Quarter, Opera and Naschmarkt, Belvedere Quarter and beyond
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Vienna is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Austria's spectacular capital.