An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast.
Explore Dubrovnik's Old City and admire the Rector's Palace, hire a yacht and sail around Split, or spend time in the seaside resort of Hvar. From Top 10 beaches to Top 10 museums and galleries - discover the best of Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast, covering Split, Hvar, Vis, Korkula and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast, plus five detailed area maps in colour, marked with the top highlights and listings of the area
- In-depth area guides explore Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Dubrovnik, the Dalmatian Islands, the Makarska Riviera and Split, and Southern Dalmatia
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Croatia? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Croatia.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.