The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this fascinating and cultural city.
Explore imperial palaces, visit unique museums and stunning churches or stroll across the city's bridges: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of St Petersburg with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide St Petersburg:
- Over 20 colour maps, plus a pull-out map of the city and transport map, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of St Petersburg, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show the inside of St Isaac's Cathedral, the Hermitage, the Russian Museum, the Winter Palace and more
- Colour photographs of St Petersburg's palaces, bazaars, ornate architecture, churches and many more
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about Russia's political history, annual festivals, beliefs and traditions
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Vasilevskiy Island, Petrogradskaya, Palace Embankment, Gostinyy Dvor, Sennaya Ploshchad and further afield
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus visa and health information, and a useful phrasebook
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide St Petersburg is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Russia's cultural capital.