An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Chicago, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Chicago.
Wander world-renowned collections at the Art Institute of Chicago, stroll down the Magnificent Mile, enjoy spectacular views from Willis Tower's Skydeck or take a boat tour from Navy Pier. From Top 10 film locations to the Top 10 blues and jazz joints - discover the best of Chicago with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Chicago:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase Chicago's best attractions, covering Field Museum, Navy Pier, John G Shedd Aquarium, Lincoln Park Zoo, Millennium Park and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Chicago, plus five colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Chicago's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers the Loop, Near North, Northside, the South Loop and more
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to Chicago? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Chicago for more in-depth information.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.