Discover Morocco with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this spellbinding country before you've even packed your case - explore the fascinating cities of Meknes, Fes and Volubilis, get lost in the bustling medina of Marrakech, hike the road less travelled in the Atlas Mountains, or simply relax in the the pretty fishing village of Essaouira. The DK Eyewitness Guide to Morocco covers the must-see sights and the hidden backstreets, so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Morocco: incredible architecture, snow-capped mountains, breathtaking beaches - what will yours be?
- See Morocco from a different angle - a whole new front section of theme spreads, itineraries and fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
- A year-long calendar of events in Morocco gives a selection of celebrations and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed, colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you across the country, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the Mausoleum of Mohammed V in Rabat, Marrakech's Koutoubia Mosque and the many souks on the narrow streets off Place Jemaa el-Fna
- Covers Rabat; Northern Atlantic Coast; Casablanca; Southern Atlantic Coast; Tangier; Mediterranean Coast and the Rif; Fes; Mecknes and Volubilis; Middle Atlas; Marrakech; High Atlas; Ouarzazate and the Southern Oases; Southern Morocco and Western Sahara
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Morocco is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
On a shorter trip? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Marrakech.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. This year they have been given a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
|Година на издаване||2019|
|Размери||0.402kg (13cm x 22cm)|
|Категория||Книги на английски език / Travel / Travel Guides /|